You've passed the Writer Application Test, and have been accepted! Scripted only accepts about 2% of our applicants and you made the cut!
So what now?
We recommend the following steps to get started as a Scripted Writer.
- Add your payment information - Be sure to enter your information carefully, as any incorrect fields will result in your first payments getting delayed.
- Fill out your profile - This is the first thing potential clients will see when they find you on the platform, so make it count! Sell yourself and tell clients why they should choose you. Include a picture, links to your website, Quora profile, and LinkedIn profile if you have them.
- Find projects and propose jobs - This is the best way to get some work started as soon as possible!
To help you get started, we put together a few links you may want to look at that help explain Scripted, and how to get started making money as a Scripted Writer.
- What kind of writers does Scripted want?
- What kind of clients does Scripted want?
- How to find the best projects
- How to make winning proposals
- Common Writer Questions & Concerns
- Best practices for writing great content
- How to use Scripted's messaging feature
- How to extend a job's deadline
If you find yourself with any additional questions or concerns about Scripted after these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org