Great ones! Our dream is to create lasting relationships between great writers and great clients.
What do we think "great" writers do?
- Write clear, engaging content with a maximum of impact and no fluff.
- Write according to the style and guidelines specified by the client.
- Dive into researching topics to create authoritative content that answers readers' questions.
- Communicate quickly, clearly and professionally with clients.
- Hit deadlines.
- Ask clarifying questions to avoid surprises.
- Give detailed, informative proposals.
- Enjoy writing under their own bylines to build their brands as writers.
We want writers to make a name for themselves. We want writers to make good money and grow their ability to charge more for their writing based on the work they produce and how clients rate them. We want writers dedicated to writing well and creating content that people love reading.
To help customers choose the best writers, we show writer quality metrics every time customers review a proposal or browse writer profiles. By building these ratings writers can increase the price they charge for their work and get great assignments from the best clients.