Great ones! Our dream is to create lasting relationships between great writers and great clients.
What do we think "great" clients do?
- Provide clear guidelines and content briefs up front.
- Pay well for quality writing and hold realistic expectations on the price of content, depending on length, topic, and research needed.
- Provide quick, clear, professional feedback to writers.
- Accept jobs when writers deliver quality work.
- Tip for quality work.
- Respond quickly to writers' questions.
- Treat writers with courtesy and respect.
To help writers choose the best clients, we show client quality metrics on every project posted. This allows writers to choose quality projects and build long-term relationships with clients they enjoy working with.