You've passed the Proficiency Test, submitted your Blog Samples and have been approved! Scripted only accepts about 2% of our applicants. And you made the cut!
So what now?
We recommend the following steps to get started as a Scripted Writer.
- Add Payment Information. Be sure to enter your information carefully, as any incorrect fields will result in your first payments getting delayed.
- Fill out your Profile. This is the first thing potential clients will see when they look into you on the platform, so make it count!
- Review the Writer Resources. You can find this by clicking the Profile Icon in the upper right hand corner of your dashboard and selecting Writer Resources. This section is filled with essential information to you get acquainted with all aspects of the platform. Review the Writer Handbook for best practices, as well!
- Review the Getting Started section of the Writer FAQ. When finished, take some time to browse the rest of the FAQ to get a full understanding of the ins-and-outs of Scripted.
- Pitch some blog ideas. This is the best way to get some work started as soon as possible!
If you find yourself with any additional questions or concerns about Scripted after these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org