You’ve accepted your finished content, now what?
Every piece of Scripted content can be exported as a Word doc, Html file, or Markdown file from your Accepted content folder. You also have the option to export directly to your Hubspot or WordPress account. Let’s walk through exactly how this process works.
First, head to your Finished tab within the ORDERS section of your Scripted Dashboard. You can export each piece directly from this menu by clicking the export icon next to the piece you’d like to download. A drop-down menu will appear where you can select the type of file you’d like to download.
You can also click Review Content to open your finished work. The same Export icon can be found here, and you'll be able to select the file type you’d like to download.
What does each file type mean?
- Word Doc: This is a common text format that can be opened by Microsoft Word and other text editing programs
- Html: This refers to a HyperText Markup Language file format used as the basis of a web page
- Markdown: Markdown is a markup language with plain text formatting syntax designed so that it can be converted to HTML and many other formats
- Hubspot: You can connect your Hubspot account to export content as drafts directly to Hubspot
- WordPress: You can connect your WordPress site to your Scripted account so that you can export content directly to your WordPress blog
What about my image?
If you ordered an image with your post, it can be downloaded separately from your written content. To download your image, click Review Content to open your finished work. You can then select the Download Image button to download and save your image.